- Professional Incorporation (lawyer, doctor, dentist, etc.)
- Corporate Structuring
- Corporate Organization and Restructuring
- Adding/Removing Shareholders
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Corporate Resolutions
- Corporate Minute Book
- Service Agreements
- Contractor Agreements
- Contract Drafting and Reviews
- Director or Officer Appointment & Removal
- Corporate Updating
- Registry Searches
- Organization Policies:
- Terms & Conditions for Website
- Terms of Service
- Social Media Policy
- Employee Policies (Workplace Harassment, Code of Conduct, Workplace Health & Safety, etc.)
- Whistleblower Policy
Operate and grow your business with confidence. We are here to help you with every aspect of your business development, from idea formation, to incorporation, to mergers and acquisitions. Every successful business needs the right support. We are here to serve as your legal team, working side by side with you to ensure your business' successful growth and development.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I incorporate or operate as a sole proprietor?
Incorporation has several benefits including increased liability protection and, in many cases, tax advantages. It is often the safer and more legitimate way to operate a business.
What is the government fee for incorporation?
As of 2018, the Federal incorporation fee is $200 (+ $20 annual renewal fee) and the Ontario incorporation fee is $356.50 (+ NUANS search fee and initial return fee).